NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
WITH REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REGULATION (EU) 679/2016 AND TO THE LAW DECREE 196/2003 AS AMENDED BY THE LAW DECREE 101/2018
Our Company has always been deeply concerned about the issues of personal data protection and the compliance with the principles of the privacy and dignity of individuals.
In this respect you are kindly requested to take note of the following notice.
Argentiera S.r.l. Società Agricola, estabilished in Via Aurelia 412/A Loc. I Pianali, Castagneto Carducci (LI), fiscal code and VAT number 04964100483, in their quality of Controller, in the person of the acting legal representative , under and in pursuance of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016, hereby inform the data subject that the personal data concerning such subject, collected by the Controller or which will be subsequently requested and/or disclosed by third parties, are necessary and will be used for the purposes indicated here below.
PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes for which personal data are collected shall be the following:
- In view of subsidiary activities and/or as a supplement to such activities enabling to develop the contractual/pre-contractual relationship in force.
- General accounts keeping, invoicing, credit managing, civil and fiscal obligations under the law and the updating of archives.
- Survey of the data subject's satisfaction about the quality of products or of the services delivered by us, including statistical surveys.
- The data shall be processed for the mailing of service information, the handling of inquiries, advices and claims in connection with the existing contractual relationship as well as for the fulfilment thereof.
- Trade promotion of the services provided by the Controller.
The personal data, if any, concerning the data subject or gathered with him or her, upon prior consent, can be used for marketing purposes (i.e., as mere examples, to promote advertising or trading events, to launch advertising campaigns, promos and offers), purposes which can be applied to the contacts provided by the data subject.
- Automated profiling activity for marketing purposes, consisting in the use of personal data in order to assess, analyse or foresee such as aspects as those related to personal preferences, interests, behavior of web waving on the web site and the choices of purchase and consumption.
The profiling, either for advertising or statistical targets, is intended to provide the user with a more detailed offer and more potentially interesting communications.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Processing shall be lawful under the conditions here below:
- Pursuant to Art. 6, subparagraph 1, item a) of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Pursuant to Art. 6, subparagraph 1, item b) of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 processing is required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Pursuant to Art. 6, subparagraph 1, item c) of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Pursuant to Art. 6, subparagraph 1, item f) of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016, processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring protection of the personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. The legitimate interest if the Controller is linked to the handling of personal data for promotional and marketing purposes.
MODALITIES OF PROCESSING AND OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The data processing is carried out through computerized systems and/or paper documents by subjects committed to confidentiality, following purpose related methods and however in such a way as to ensure the safeguard and the confidentiality of data. In compliance with law provisions the data collected shall not be disclosed and divulged to third parties.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties known to us solely for the aforementioned purposes and, in particular, to the following categories of subjects:
- External companies providing services on our behalf;
- Public Administration companies or bodies for the compliance with law requirements;
- Professionals who may provide a support in the compliance with law requirements.
Such subjects will process personal data in their quality as Processors or as autonomous controllers.
Pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 “Principles relating to the processing of personal data”, personal data shall be kept in a form that permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which the data are processed.
The personal data of data subjects can be kept for longer periods in compliance with the law provisions in force (for instance in accounting matters), and, nontheless, any technical and organizational measure shall be adopted in order to generate processes of anonymization of data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the law provisions in force, the data subject can address the Controller to lodge a request for exercising his or her rights, such as they are stated to art. 15 and following in the Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
In addition to the above mentioned rights, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the instances envisaged by law.
For further information with regard to the modalities to exercise the mentioned rights, please read “Procedure concerning the rights of the data subject” in the link www.argentiera.eu.
CONTROLLER AND PRIVACY COMMUNICATIONS
The Controller is Argentiera S.r.l. Società Agricola.
For any communication pursuant to the above quoted articles of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 the Controller provides the following address: Via Aurelia 412/A Loc. I Pianali, Castagneto Carducci (LI); phone number (+39) 0565 773176; email firstname.lastname@example.org.